H-West Equipment, Inc. is proud to be an authorized sales & serviceprovider of the following models. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will be able to answer any questions, discuss financing options, and consult with you on how these products may be able to meet the needs of your facility. Contact us today at (714) 289-7733, or fill the contact form to the right, and one of our equipment specialists will be happy to provide you with excellent service right away.
Eliminator Recycling Perforator
Choose Marathon’s Eliminator® to perforate recyclable materials such as HDPE, PET, and Aluminum cans. Plastic bottles and cans can be full or empty; with or without lids. The Eliminator can also be used de-liquefy containers before they are baled.
Standard Features and Benefits
• Process HDPE, PET, UBC and aluminum cans; full or empty; with or without lids
• 36-inch (914mm), 48-inch (1219mm), and 60-inch (1524mm) wide feed opening
• Dual shaft mounted gear motors; 3 and 5 horsepower combinations
• Custom designed for each application
• Hinged and removable covers for easy shaft removal and maintenance
• Start/Stop switch and PLC to control in-feed conveyor and discharge conveyor for automatic operation
• Self-cleaning sequence jams
• Stainless steel floor and fasteners
• 0.75 (36-inch unit), 1.0 (48-inch unit), and 1.25 (60-inch unit) cubic yards per minute through-put volume
Questions? Contact H-West Equipment at (714) 289-7733 Today!