H-West Equipment, Inc. is proud to be an authorized sales & serviceprovider of the following models. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will be able to answer any questions, discuss financing options, and consult with you on how these products may be able to meet the needs of your facility. Contact us today at (714) 289-7733, or fill the contact form to the right, and one of our equipment specialists will be happy to provide you with excellent service right away.
Octagon and OC Ultra Containers5
Marathon’s reliable Octagon Compaction Containers are designed with a contoured end, which creates a rolling effect as solid waste is compressed inside the container. This unique design fills every void and results in a highly dense compaction.
Standard Features and Benefits
• Floor, front, and door were specifically designed to withstand abuse and ensure strength and longevity.
• Floor and container sides are constructed out of 7 gauge steel plate back with 3-inch (76mm) structural steel channel 8 5/8-inch (219mm) diameter ground rollers.
• Longitudinal sills made of 2-inch (51mm) by 6-inch (152mm) structural steel tubing.
• The door is reinforced with 3-inch (76mm) structural steel channels, deep box sections of 7 gauge steel plate, and 3/4-inch (19mm) by 4-inch (102mm) bar stock hinges.
• Hinges, guide rollers, and ground rollers are equipped with grease fittings.
• Understructures available to fit most roll-off hoists.
• 46 3/8-inch (1178mm) high by 64-inch (1626mm) wide standard door opening (other sizes optional).
*Steel thicknesses vary by model.
Questions? Contact H-West Equipment at (714) 289-7733 Today!